Tuesday, September 18, 2007

It's Dry Season

After sitting down yesterday and realizing that I actually have a lot of work to do if I want to get all of my grad school work done on time, I had to make a decision: spend more time on that or spend more time on this.

I clearly chose the former. With that said, this blog isn't dead. It will never die like rock and roll. I will continue to post, but it will be at a much more sporadic rate, not to suggest that I was kicking out posts with great efficiency before. I will hopefully be able to pick up more sustained blogging again in the beginning of 2008 when I'm finally done with putting in applications and taking pointless standardized tests.

And, to leave you with something more pointless, this is the video for Make Em Say Ugh by Master P, possibly one of the tackiest and, for certain, the most poorly rapped video of all-time. The only thing that is impressive about this video is the fact that Shaq was allowing himself to be connected to it. Actually, that's not really surprising as this is the same man who made Shazaam.