Monday, May 21, 2007

Even She Doesn't Deserve This

Jodie Marsh, a woman that I previously blogged about here, had the first casting for her television show. She got TWO people and one of whom was drunk. This is on television, I mind you. Now, I don't know a lot about Ms. Marsh, nor do I necessarily care to. I refer you to the following picture as my reason.

Now, I'm not here to pass judgment against Ms. Marsh, but, from the minimal research that I've done, it does seem like she gets around. As if her male partners have been quite numerous. Additionally, she would like to be in a gang bang. You say I'm being harsh? Look at her wikipedia page. Ladies, how often do you think to yourself and say, "damn, I wish I had five men instead of just two! Double penetration is just so vanilla! I just need more dicks than two!" If you do, welcome to the world that is Jodie Marsh. Well, that and sleeping with two other women's boyfriends at the same time because she's a homewrecker. In short and for the uninitiated, Ms. Marsh is, essentially, Paris Hilton but with fake breasts and British.

By saying she is Paris, Jodie takes on all of the qualities of Ms. Hilton with the bitchiness, cattiness, and being a celebrity for no discernable reason. But, fortunately for the Brits, Marsh's reality shows tank instead of succeed like Hilton's The Simple Life (You know there's another one coming out right? E!, why do you torment me with this show? I can't watch more than five minutes because it makes me want to throw my television out the window and myself swiftly afterwards) with that basehead Nicole Ritchie.

While she is already unlikable, she only comes more unlikable in my book by being a supporter of PETA (I don't really believe in Animal Rights. They are not our equals. Some stuff that might be seen as PETA-friendly is quite differently motivated), smokes like a chimney, and someone who is constantly craving public approval for being horribly untalented. Even so, she doesn't deserve only two people to show up at her audition. At least five to ten should have shown up. But, seriously, I don't blame anyone for not showing up. Honestly, I know more about her sex life from this half-hour on her wikipedia page than I actually do about Lindsay Lohan from years of reading about her and she loves the dick. I should have found out way more about La Lohan's sex life than I know now. Jodie's always in the media for his antics. Do you want to be married to such a woman where your marriage is just a cheap ploy to gain more celebrity? I'd rather get worn out by Lohan's nymphomania than be a sorry ploy in this tawdry attempt for public attention.

But, my repulsion aside, Marsh shouldn't have to suffer through the embarrassment of showing up somewhere to only have two people there. Her publicist should have spot checked and then told her, "Jodie, you're a celebrity that pretty much everyone in Britain hates. This reality show you're trying to cast for is stupid, and you should go take those implants out your chest and go use your mind. Alright, you don't have to take the implants out, but maybe you should actually go do something with your life instead of trying to be famous since that one's not working out too well for you." That just seems like the sensible thing to do in this situation.