Thursday, August 23, 2007

LNS: No Offense

I've been getting a lot of nonsensical comments as of late. I got one that was vaguely racist, but not completely racist. Then, I got one earlier that was either written by a stoner or an idiot, I'm not really sure. Whatever it was, it really wasn't a good thing either way. So, I ask if you are going to leave a comment, I'd appreciate a complete sentence or a reasonable argument. Saying that a Starbucks is war is not a reasonable argument, especially without substantive points from the article your are trying to defend.

I'm currently in the process of editing my RSS feed list because it is WAY too long. I spend way too much time reading news feeds. Today, for example, I was reading feeds for about four hours before even posting the blast. And, I hadn't finished. That's too much reading. So, I'm cutting back, only subscribing to feeds that I read regularly. Luckily, Google has a feature in its reader called trends where I can find out which feeds I read more than others. It has really come in handy in this process.

Anyway, I'm going to continue on with my Smiths obsession because this song got stuck in my head the other hour: William, It Was Really Nothing. If you haven't figured it out by now, I love The Smiths. And, I do mean love. I want to put a huge poster of them in concert on my wall.



Also, I just realized that Chach might be an offensive term. The way that I'm using it can be attributed to my Freshman English teacher and senior college advisor Mrs. Kathleen Glynn-Sparrow. If she finds this, I hope that she is doing well, and I haven't forgotten St. Andrew's nor her advice. Anyway, hello aside, Mrs. Glynn-Sparrow would always say chach for fluff. Primarily the phrase "you've got to cut out the chach." So, I always have had that word in my head for two reasons. The first being that it's hilarious. The second is that it's an effective term. I can specially use this word when I'm talking about superfluous information and facts. It's a good word to keep in your vocab. But, I've now found out that this word means douche, a word that I don't really use. I'm far more of a tool man myself. Anyway, I wanted to clear that up. Additionally, I was thinking about clarifying my position against reality programming, but I think that it would be redundant without doing weeks of research and grinding television watching. As well, it might also be a good idea for a longer, research-driven book. So, I don't want to burn myself out on the topic by writing on it all of the time on the old blog.

So, with my mind now empty, I'm going to go back to reading my book. Also, if anyone has a tip on a dope thrift store in the four-state area of WV-MD-PA-VA, let me know. I'd definitely like to hit it up because the one I went to today totally sucked.