Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Trapped in the Closet...Again

R. Kelly's seminal study in absurdity Trapped in the Closet has made its return. If you have been keeping up with the past 12 chapters or have only just become familiar with the winding multi-character soap opera voiced solely by R. Kelly and want to see what all of the fuss is about, there have been ten new chapters added to the amusement of everyone, myself included. We can all thank IFC for keeping such a strangely engrossing yet entirely worthless program continuing. A new chapter will be posted everyday at the IFC website.

I just watched the last two chapters, and they were probably the most ridiculous things that I've seen in a very long time. Fights with exes, fighting between an elderly married couple, and a guy who looks like a low budget LL Cool J. This is not to forget the sketchy mouth who was giving out information and the ridiculous dialogue from the movie itself. Honestly, there's no use in me quoting it, but I will say that R. Kelly sings about a fish titty. Yes, Robert Kelly: master of class. I can see why he thought peeing on underage girls was appropriate.