Friday, July 27, 2007

Information Blast: I Can Never Rest

Yes, I totally made a Ben Folds Five reference. Additionally, here is a Ben Folds Five link. But, the reference pretty much sums up how I feel about the news today. Between the coverage of Vick, Lohan, and Ritchie, I want to stab myself in the face. Anyway, let's get this up before I take my own advice.

  • Nicole Ritchie is currently going to jail...for four days. At least she manned up unlike Paris. Also CNN, Ritchie is not an actress.
  • Spice Girls world tour dates. You know you need some spice in your life.
  • I'm not alone: Cyclist Bradley Wiggins also thinks the tour is dead. For this year at least. I think it's going to be for a lot longer.
  • Astronauts like to sauce up before suiting up.
  • If you smoke too much pot, seeing Jesus in the corner might become all too real.
  • National Embarrassment and Presidential Candidate Rudolph Giuliani conflates ideas, makes factually specious arguments, and fails to understand the term victory in the context of the war on terror. Did I mention that he was in Houston talking to the public?
  • John Edwards talks about the death knell for most Democrats, although it's completely necessary: taxing the rich.
  • In what's guaranteed to be a more serene television show, Whoopi Goldberg is supposedly the new host on The View. I know that all of you are so excited.
  • While they can't do anything else right, the Bush administration can issue a subpoena to Michael Moore for going to that Cold War rival and site of American failure Cuba.
  • Along with misleading the public, Giuliani and dog hater Mitt Romney also hate democracy and its constituents.
  • There are few truly independent voicees in the media now.
  • In the time it took me to compile this, I used as much electricity as would be allowed to a resident of Baghdad for FOUR DAYS!
As I end this, I'm giving a shout to Malik Woods. JESUS IN THE CORNER!