Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Psychology, You're On Notice

Now, I'm not going to go all Tom Cruise on psychology and shit because it does have a place in the discussion to further understand ourselves. Does that mean I believe in it? Not so much. The tests are interesting, but that's pretty much it. I think a lot of it is hooey, but that's just me. Something has come up to align with my side of the argument.

According to this article from Psychology Today, women can literally get hooked on dick. Gordon G. Gallup, Ph. D has published a study saying that women who have sex without condoms fall into periods of depression as their periods of involuntary abstinence increase, something that does not happen to women who use condoms. Think about what's being said. Some girl gets laid but doesn't do it again for like six months. Her mental happiness DECREASES as this time passes! I'm sorry, but what? This is making the suggestion that getting laid is like crack for women. That's a strong suggestion, but it could be true. Getting laid always did get Barbarella woozy...