Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Osama Wants To Slap Bobby For Making Whitney A Crackhead

That title is as snippy as I need to get about this story. Bobby Brown makes more than enough of an ass out of himself. I really don't need to add on. From Digital Spy:

Bobby Brown has confessed he is scared of the fact that he may be a target for al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden.

The singer became aware of a threat, when Sudanese writer Kola Boof wrote about the leader's alleged infatuation with his estranged wife Whitney Houston.

Brown has taken measures to increase the security around him since he read the claims.

On an Australian radio show, the Being Bobby Brown star claimed: "Come on, if anyone is threatened by al-Qaeda they'd take it seriously.

"I figure if Bin Laden wants me, and everybody is looking for him, it won't happen. But if he wants to try and find me for something so stupid, then he can if he wants. I have to leave it in the hands of a higher power."
Man, Osama really must have not liked "If It Isn't Love."