Monday, July 16, 2007

She's Still Hot


I've been getting a lot of visitors from The Superficial because I said that I would hit this in that site's comments. And yes, I would still hit this for sure. I won't get into why, but I think that most of you can figure it out. If not, just watch a rerun of Ugly Betty and you'll know.

To you visitors, subscribe to the RSS feed and watch as the material just flows into your reader. I make posts hot and fresh. I'm taking a half-day because I'm now 23 and want to spend a majority of my day watching football and reading a book. If you're asking how I'm going to watch football, three letters: DVR.

But, seriously, to people who say that they don't want to hit that: what's wrong with you? JLH = Dead Sexy. In my opinion, it's the only thing she has going for her. Her only truly good thing was Can't Hardly Wait. Speaking of which, what ever happened to Preston from that movie?