Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Lazy Wednesday?

Nothing really of note to me has happened today, so I haven't been posting as much as I normally would. So, with all of that spare time, I decided to unleash my inner gourmand. I have to say that the best cooking idea ever is beer can chicken. I think that any recipe which REQUIRES you to pound a beer before cooking is a great one. And that is what's required of you in making beer can chicken. I put it with some spoon bread and a zucchini-red onion salad since zucchini is in season now. The meal was quite good and got approval from the rest of the house, so I'm satisfied.

I'm currently in the process of marinating some skirt steak in balsamic vinegar for grilling tomorrow. These are the days I love: cooking really interesting and flavorful meals. Anyway, I wanted to post a video for White Sweater by Romeo Void, but I couldn't find it. This is not really a problem since every song they do is magical. So, instead, I am posting a video for Say No, which is also totally awesome.



Also, I'm posting the video for Simon Says by Pharoahe Monch. Hype anthem for the ages. Also, it is representative of my current blogging style because I'm laying on the ground. You'll understand if you watch the video @ 2.05.