Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Slowly Approaching 300

I'm nearing post 300. As of this post, I'm only 5 away. I might be able to do them tonight, but I'm going to take lunch and clean myself. Yes, the glamorous life of blogging. In the meantime, while you are doing something more substantial with your time, I'll leave you with this video of the Brian Jonestown Massacre live. If you don't know the Massacre, google their name and go their website. You can download all of their albums for free. I'm still trying to figure out how to make ogg vorbis into a format that my iPod can read, but once I do, it's so on. Anyway, I'm leaving you with a very a propos song for my day at least: a summery ballad called Anenome off Their Satanic Majesties Second Request. Also, if you want to know about the band, you should watch DiG! the documentary about them and their "rivalry" with the Dandy Warhols.