Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Another Sign To Stop

Aside from the gaps in logic and poor grammar I have exhibited on pretty much every comment I've left elsewhere today, I forgot to tell you that there is some interesting stuff in my del.icio.us feed for today.

Additionally, there is a Democratic presidential debate tonight. The angry Black man Mike Gravel was not invited because he apparently filed his paperwork too late. Yea, surprising, right? A labor bureaucracy complaining because a candidate filed his paperwork too late. Sounds like a regular union.

Anyway, this debate is on MSNBC and being moderated by Keith Olbermann. If all of this weren't enough, the debate is happening at SOLDIER FIELD! Soldier mothafuckin' Field. Ridiculous. Someone will have to tell me how it goes because I won't be home.