Thursday, August 9, 2007

LNS: Cooking Is NOT a Bloodsport

So, before I cooked dinner, I had to move my car to a different spot. Anyway, this was a pretty routine affair. I started cooking and the next thing I know, my foot is covered in blood. And I do mean covered. It was a lot of blood. It might make someone faint. But, seeing as I laughed when I destroyed my front teeth (I have cosigners on this one), it didn't really faze me. It did put me behind in my cooking project by about ten minutes as I had to cook all of the vegetables separately for the primavera recipe. It was really good. If you need a pasta primavera recipe, email me. And, don't worry. I practice high standards of health safety in my kitchen. No one will get sick.

Anyway, I'm going to leave on a video because I need to take a shower and re-bandage. The video is for Close To You by Maxi Priest. It was going to be Set Adrift on Memory Bliss by PM Dawn, but, when I got close to posting it, I realized that I was essentially posting true by Spandau Ballet, which I did not want to do. So, Maxi Priest it is.



I have a rant for Fantasy Football Drafters who do it in person tomorrow, but that will have to wait. If you need a preview, it will include probably about 75% Derision. Maybe less. Anyway, that is the night. Peace.