Monday, August 6, 2007

Information Blast: I Hear Crickets

No, seriously. I think there are crickets outside of my window or in my house. I can hear them chirping. But, it's not too fast, so it's not too hot outside.

  • Hugo Chavez is trying to be the first velvet Communist dictator. Yea, we didn't see this one coming.
  • Nicolas Sarkozy is unaware of the risks that face him every time a person steps onto American soil.
  • Congress proves that it is run by idiots in poorly to nicely tailored suits. So? What else is new. Oh right, how could I forget? Americans have no privacy anymore.
  • 4 Black people were gunned down in Newark. It really must be a slow news day for the Mainstream Media. Must not be any white girls missing.
  • Amanda Marcotte has a slight problem with the pick-up artist goon whose name is synonymous with Angela Lansbury: Mystery. You should have read that name with Europe playing in the background.
  • Hillary Clinton went to YearlyKos. While she didn't get taken behind the tool shed, she definitely got jumped on the street corner.
  • Chuck Schumer: Seeing as a bridge just fell apart in MN, let's give our renovation budget another billion to make sure this doesn't happen again. GW Bush: No dice.
  • Another piece of fine asshattery from Bill Kristol.
  • I thought Hello Kitty was supposed to be a symbol of unity, not a symbol of shame.
  • When you should probably decide not to run: Rudy Giuliani's kids won't even vote for him. I won't vote for him, but I'm Black.
  • Slate compares George Bush to the dialectical search for history and liberty as constructed in the political philosophy of Hegel. I think this article might be a little over Bush's head.
  • Worst advertising campaign for your game show: Death.
  • Just because you have a badge and a gun doesn't mean that you can't be a complete ass.
  • I couldn't not take the blowjob, officer. I was surrounded by Black guys. If I didn't get this blowjob, I thought I was going to die. 110th Congress, everybody!
  • It was true: Keith Richards did snort his dad. The memoir's still going to be worthless.
  • La Vida Lohan is at Rehab Summer Camp. This way, she can't read about how everyone hates I Know Who Killed Me.
That's the blast. In case of cabin de-pressurization, air bags will not pop out of the overhead compartment.