Thursday, August 9, 2007

News, You Disappoint Me: A Very Special Information Blast

Firstly, I have to apologize. I was busy buying groceries and trying to get my teapot to work as a sandwich press (which it did until the last sandwich), so blogging got put to the back burner for a while. This time was used effectively as I realized that basil mayonnaise is the best herb mayonnaise ever. Anyway, my love for basil aside, the news is disappointing because nothing really has raised my ire or required my attention. Bush talked, but I have an item talking about him. Nothing else is really going down. I also spent that spare time today that I wasn't blogging discovering the absurdity that is the food blogging culture. It's sort of strange and a bit intense. It's almost more intense than politics blogging. Go to Slashfood.com and you'll understand what I'm getting at. Anyway, let's do this nighttime wrap up. Bam!

I've got one more post in me, but I've got to put dinner on.