Thursday, April 12, 2007

Chainsaws: Frequently Fun, Frequently Dangerous

I'm not sure that I need to make a lot of comments here on this one. A woman killed another woman with a chainsaw. What can I say except, aside from the brutality of this crime, this is possibly one of the best quotes relating to a premeditated death I've ever read:


"This is not a game. This is real life. And Darlene VanderGiesen is really dead," State Attorney Dave Nelson said.

Who says shit like that? We all know she's dead. This happened over a year ago! She's not Tupac, whose chilling out in Michigan by the way, putting out a new album every other year. In terms of strange revenges on lovers, this is second to the permanent hilarity that is the diapered astronaut driving cross-country to kill her lover's actual girlfriend. Oh, that story makes me smile when I think of it. The same way thinking about Mommie Dearest does.