Wednesday, June 6, 2007

The Best Way To Start the Day

Why should I give you news that you can use when I can tell you that British model and U.S. Reality television "star" Jordan, after having her baby, will have some vaginal reconstruction surgery.

When asked about this, she said:

I wouldn't be doing it because I want to be smaller, because Pete likes me the way I am.

But, and women who've had kids will know what I'm talking about, sometimes you're not as tight down there as you'd like afterwards. Sometimes if you cough or sneeze a bit of wee comes out! I just have to cross my legs and hope it doesn't trickle down my leg.

"It's not really a designer vagina I'm considering, but I'll probably get a couple of extra stitches put in while they're down there!
What a way to start the posting. Also, you really should read the article. It's quite profound. And by profound, I mean I've lost at least 20 IQ points just reading it through to completion.