Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Only Because I Love Looking at These Photos

I'm obliged to tell you that the lass in the photos with Ms. Lohan is one Vanessa Minnillo. If you don't know who she is, you're not alone as pretty much no one else knows who she is. But, fear not, I kind of do.

Vanessa Minnillo is the current girlfriend of former 98 Degrees hunk and former Mr. Jessica Simpson Nick Lachey. He started dating her almost immediately after divorcing Jessica. I swear that Minnillo looked different, but that's just me probably being unobservant. Anyway, if you are still asking yourself who she is, she was a host on the now-canned TRL and Entertainment Tonight, a nice piece of brand synergy right there (ET is owned by Viacom, which owns MTV).

Actually, I've just said all of this, but it's all for naught because I really don't care about her. The only thing I care about is more of these photos appearing.