Saturday, April 28, 2007

Sorry I was super busy friday

I meant to do some posting on Friday, but the next thing I know, I was driving with my mom to put dry cleaning in and buying shorts for an upcoming voyage to Jamaica. I'm not a huge vacationer. I have no problem with being a tourist, but I like to go to cities on vacation. The local culture and the ability to do stuff all night or stuff that personally interests me is always better than sitting around staring at an ocean. I don't know. I guess I find foreign chaos better than natural peace.

Yesterday, I got so busy, I didn't even have time to post the friday night jams. So, these are they, although they are a day late. The two videos are from Madvillain, the underground supergroup that made backpackers cream themselves when they found out about it. Honestly, I creamed myself when I heard about it. MF Doom, crazy rapper who wears a metal mask, teams up with Madlib, one of the hottest producers ever in hip-hop. As can be figured, this project created a classic album, one with songs drenched in humor and preposterous situations. The following videos are two examples of songs on the album.

All Caps



Rhinestone Cowboy