Monday, May 14, 2007

I am going to sleep.

I'm really tired. I think the pace of having to do stuff again is starting to catch up to me. That and the fact that I didn't start working on the blog early enough in the day. I started around 4.30 and I just couldn't get into the groove. I am working on writing the story about the midget. I was going to write about this show called Dancing Dynamites and its very Bring It On vibe. But, upon further review, I needed some sort material to make my points far more salient. If you read it now, it wouldn't make sense to you because you wouldn't be able to see the focus in the eyes of the girl from Blazin' Vybez.

Anyway, I'm going to leave you with this video from Swedish Dance Queen Therese. Honestly, this song is incredibly good. I'm going to get this album b/c I'm really into this song. Like, really really into it.