Wednesday, May 16, 2007

A Question for Everyone

Kathy Hilton has said that Paris Hilton, in serving her oh-so-overdue debt to society, should be a role model to young people. Now, I don't know about most people, but I don't know what is laudatory about a girl who has been given opportunity after opportunity to right the ship. And, time and time again, found someone way to throw it away. This is on top of being catty, bitchy, disrespectful, and having the mentality of a 5th grader. Add to this that she doesn't understand that the world does not revolve around her, that she has gotten too big for her britches. So, Kathy, how am I supposed to revel in the example set by your fantastic daughter? Should I go do a lot of drugs, party all night, crash my car into other cars, whore myself to the paparazzi, insult hard-working Americans on national television, and hurl childish insults at my so-called friends? Yep, great example to follow there, Kathy.