Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Dinner Date!

I'm going to make dinner than watch Copa America. I, as you probably know by now, love soccer. It's fun, interesting, and has no commercials. It is also the world's game. I have a large series of dreams involving me going to soccer games on many different continents, but primarily Europe and South America.

Speaking of which, I'm going to leave you with two videos. One is of Ronaldinho, two-time World Footballer of the Year. That generally means that he's awesome. Anyway, in this video, he goes all out and does some crazy footwork. Check this out for sure.



Second, more sweet footwork. Goals are sweet, but they are all done to crappy alt-rock soundtracks.



I'm out. Also, if you have seen the ads for the new Underdog, you will understand the seething rage in my heart about it. The original Underdog was totally sweet. That and Hong Kong Phooey, a kung-fu crimefighting dog. Totally rad.