Thursday, July 12, 2007

I Eat Lunch At Three In The Afternoon

While I do this, I want you to think about this piece from MSN's dating site. According to this (I like pizza either with meat and pineapple, meat and veggies, veggies, or pineapple and onions), I'm agressive and conflict-averse at the same time as well as a procrastinator. Does this really work? I don't think so. How does this work for you?

I guess my inability to stick with one flavor probably also says something about me. About this: the waitress I have every week at the bar always tries to guess my beer (she guesses Blue Moon or Black & Tan), but it's never the same. I think this is just me, but I can't imagine why someone would want to order the same thing every time they went to a bar. That would get so repetitive. Anyway, I'm out for lunch.