Monday, July 9, 2007

Just In Case You Weren't Sure

If Chuck Norris Facts didn't already tell you that Chuck Norris is the greatest fighter of all-time, I think his column from WorldNetDaily accomplishes pretty much the same feat. You know, just in case you weren't sure from watching Delta Force or Sidekicks. In a series of easy lob questions that had to be selected by a person with a penchant for making reading this column an exercise in tedium, Chuck Norris reminds us that he's awesome in the following manner:

Most of my younger fans (and those who know me just from my movie and television career) don't know that, from 1965 through 1974, I won hundreds of state, national and international championships. I was voted into the Black Belt Hall of Fame in 1968 as Fighter of the Year, in 1975 as Instructor of the Year and in 1977 as Man of the Year.

In 1990 I was honored with another milestone by being the first man ever in the Western Hemisphere to be awarded an 8th degree Black Belt Grand Master recognition in the Tae Kwon Do system. This was a first in 4,500 years of tradition – something that still humbles me to the core of my being.


Oh yea, he has his own martial arts style too. For as awesome as Chuck Norris's resume is, why did he torture us with the pain that is watching Walker, Texas Ranger?