Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Falling Behind. Looking for That Second Wind

I never caught up from Tuesday trivia. I tried and tried, but everything that I did never got me closer to hitting that end. Additionally, my totally amazing friend Jessa called me. I just had to talk to her for a while since I hadn't heard from her in a while and I have missed her immensely.

So, if you are coming here for topical news delivered with high levels of derision and/or snark, I'm sorry that I will have to disappoint you for today. But, I do ask you to return tomorrow where I will be back on top of my blogging game.

With that I send you off into the night. I was going to post an Acid House Kings video, but I think I'll save that for tomorrow. Instead, I will post a Sergio Mendes video. This is Mas Que Nada, done with Brazil 66. There were other Brazils, but this is the best of the Brazils. It's like Fela Kuti and the different Africas. Musical idea is the same, but the intangibles are different.

Anyway, enjoy. And, until tomorrow.